Monday, May 5, 2008

+hings which suppose to forgotten.......

May 2006.....an accident which brings me straight away to hell...... He was totally leave me....and now thats no more Kengy than i wanna him to stay by side.....
Is my fault....i shouldn't broke up with him just because of "BETRAY".......did he??? I don't know....he never explained to me. I went to visit his mom yr 2006....i found a diary which is from him......I read trough it for a week.....
He didn't betray on me........ I had made a wrong dicision.......
I never slept for few weeks.....because i'm totally hurt..... ...... ..... ..... .....
Time is getting away so fast.... .... ..... ..... now 2008 May.
Althought is past......2 years. But my mind is still reminding that day.....
I wish that you would be peacefully in heaven..... ..... ..... .....
and i swear i'll always keep you in my heart forever and ever........

1 comment:

Shirley said...

As you told me,we dun have to afraid anythings and just forget it...i know that you still feel painful...but,dun give up...brave and fierce to face your life time...he were looking of you in heaven...Don worry,Be Happy...GAM BA TEH!!!