Sunday, July 13, 2008

N3w L!f3 F()r My $tud!3$........



I had suffering for long time on choosing which college.......what course should study in my future....It did make me felt sick!!!!

Finally i did overcome it..... But i want to thanks Sir Yong and Sir Tan!!!! Because they had been giving me a lots of comments and professional's ideas on choosing course. And they did help me get many informations from Colleges when they free.......THANK YOU!!!!! ^.^

Now, i had decided to study in Stamford College in Business Administration course for 4 years....... but soon i will leave Pathways during end of thid July. During this half year, i really appreciate what i had learned in Pathways, and even all the students in Pathways. I will going to miss you all..........^-^

May God blessing Pathways in all the achievement and everything....!!!! May god gives them blessing in their health, their family and sucess for everything they done.........Hope to join back Pathways's these "Big Family"..........God Bless!!!!! ^.^

1 comment:

Shirley said...

we will miss you also....but if got change plz come back with us,we will alwasys welcome you!!!maybe one day you also will receive i'm leaving pathways de news also...hope we can learn together work together again...