Saturday, March 21, 2009

T!m3 !s L!k3 @ R!v3r.....3@sy Com3 3@sy g()

I have been few months didn't jot down any words in this blog.....How do you do....my dear....? March 15th had past over....I miss you....Hope that you will new life in the heaven as mi still living as a human......This 3 years seems like a challenging life for me after you had leave.....Maybe the promise that i had made with you is already come true.....I'll never get another partner in my life.....
Maybe is my fault...making that promise between you and me....but now i didn't make it.....Therefore i will never get a partner in these 3 years......Are you angry with me that leaving you...not bothering you....??? I'm so sorry about that.....SORRY
As he is treated me very well and cares me....I did share with him with tears...happiness...stressing...mad...and even more......But i know that our relationship will never change as now we are still frenz.....No matter how....i hope that he will be success in getting a new partner in his life....but the days that we passing by together will never be forgotten in my heart....Thanks....

No comments: